Thursday, July 7, 2022

A Shake-Up is Coming

My children, a shake-up is coming to your governments. A rumbling behind the scenes brings a change of guard to usher in the new order of things.

Prepare for what is coming – Prepare in the only way that matters, in My Word. For nothing but My Word will help you in the time coming.

Romans 11:21 - For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Ephesians 6:13-15: Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; (15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Matthew 10:34-37: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 24:7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:26: Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

John 15:18: If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

II Timothy 3:12: Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment