Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I Am Never Mocked

Though you will suffer much injustice in the coming Season of Evil, know this – I am never mocked. Every deed the evil ones do to you, I Myself will fully avenge. I love justice and righteousness and My righteous ones will be avenged for every wrong thing they suffer.

Those who practice evil prevail only for a season, that all My Holy Word may be fulfilled. Those who kill My people shall die in terror. Those who persecute My people, who terrify them, shall themselves be terrified and persecuted.

Make no mistake. I will never be mocked. My Word shall not return to Me void. I will avenge every injustice they do to you. In full. You will see it from heaven.

[Rev 13:6-7 KJV]

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

[Gal 6:7-9 KJV]

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Uploaded at 4:28pm on July 3, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment