Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Scrambling

In the coming chaos, as new laws are passed which limit My people, which take away those things they most need, a scramble will commence. All will begin scrambling to obtain what they desire, what they most need to live. When this is complete, a quiet comes in which many will realize the time of the end is upon them.

My children, when this scramble commences, for those of you still in the earth, remember I am your provider. Do not get into fear and fight over things you need that I am so able to provide to you. Know that I will keep you and be about My business in the earth.

[Phl 4:19 KJV] 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

[Mat 6:31-32 KJV] 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

[Mat 7:11 KJV] 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

[Luk 12:24 KJV] 24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment