Monday, July 4, 2022

Choose Life - REPOST

   My children are not making ready for what is just ahead. Many do not want to face all that is about to transpire. Others believe themselves to be ready but do not spend time preparing in My Holy Word.

   Children, the enemy of your souls is working double time planning against you in every way possible. So many of you believe you can prepare when the time comes, but you cannot for there will be no time left to prepare then. What you know of My Word, the connection you have to Me, is all you will have to survive for any length of time then.

   I have set before you life and death. Choose life. Not life on the earth, but life in Me. Knowledge of Me. Choose the better part. Choose wisdom.

   If you do not, in that moment when you are without My wisdom, you will endure much suffering.

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Uploaded at 7:44pm on June 27, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment