Sunday, July 3, 2022

It is Time to Choose - REPOST

June 30, 2011

It Is Time To Choose

It should be apparent to My children the lateness of the hour they live in yet so many are blinded by the riches of the world around them. Blinded by earthly goals and dreams they hope to achieve – goals that have no kingdom value at all.

Why do you seek riches in the world and ignore My eternal riches, My children? Do you not see? Do you not know all that is around you will be destroyed? Did I not say in My holy word to lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven where moth and rust do not corrupt them? Yet still you seek after them with all your heart. You chase after fleeting illusions that can never be. Do you not know the evil one has deceived you? That he has sold you a lie?

Destruction is coming to America. America has ceased to walk in My ways or honor My holy name and I will no longer tolerate her unfaithfulness.

It is time for My children to rise up and take their places as My chosen ones. It is time My children no longer cared what the world and its people think of them. It is time for My children to operate in My glory and all the power it brings.

It is time for My children to bow their wills before Me and submit to My calling in their lives, to lay aside their own plans and set their eyes on the prize that awaits them here in heaven.

It is time to choose, My children. Will you choose Me as I have chosen you? Will you choose Me and My ways or the world? Will you follow Me and do My will or refuse Me and side with the world?

(at this point I felt a wave of terrible grief in my spirit)

Do you truly serve Me?

Do you truly love Me?

Are you jealous over My love as I am over yours?

Or am I just an afterthought to your days? A someday God?

When you see My mighty hand of judgment moving against this nation, you will know I AM God of today.

 

Mark 4:19: And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Matthew 6:19-20: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Deut. 14:2: For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Joshua 24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Matthew 16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Deut. 6:15: (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

Uploaded at 7:38pm on June 27, 2022

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment