Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Why Do You Listen?

Many of My children are not adjusting well to the time of the end.

(I saw Christians stuck in place, seemingly in shock and unsure which way to go because they understand it really is the time of the end now).

Children, there is nothing to fear but My mighty power. Your enemy desires to keep you afraid so he might work out his will in your lives. Why do you listen to his lies about the time to come? Why do you believe I will not care and provide for you in this?

[Isa 41:10 KJV] 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

[Psa 34:4 KJV] 4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

[Jos 1:9 KJV] 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

[Pro 29:25 KJV] 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

[Psa 27:1 KJV] 1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

[Jhn 14:27 KJV] 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Uploaded at 1:38pm on July 2, 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment