Thursday, July 28, 2022

Steel Yourselves

A most serious time approaches for all of My people. The enemy of your souls, My enemy, comes to take over all the world, My children. You will have no power against him and I will not be able to answer most of your prayers against him in that time.

Though many of you will be here with Me then, some of you will be left in the earth to undergo further refining. You must steel yourselves against what is coming.

Set your mind and your heart to cling to your faith above all else. No matter the circumstances, do not deny Me; To do so will cost you your soul.

[Psa 37:4-6 KJV] 4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass. 6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

[Rom 8:28 KJV] 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

[Psa 9:10 KJV] 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

[Psa 28:7 KJV] 7 The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

[Psa 46:10 KJV] 10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment