Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Cling to Me

Monday night of this week, I was trying to do my evening work and I could not shake the feeling that great, great sadness is coming for all of us. I have been feeling it for days now, I don’t remember when it started. Finally, the tears came and I began to pray. Lord, I feel great sadness coming and I want to hide from it – I want to hide my dogs from it, I want to hide my children from it and I can’t. I can feel there is no place to hide. What do we do?

Cling to Me. Cling to Me as never before, for your very life depends on it. Do not fear, no matter what you hear is coming, for I hold each of you safe in the palm of My mighty hand. I desire each of you would continue doing the work I have assigned you and leave what is happening to Me. I have already seen down the road ahead of you. Many of you will not be on the earth to face the things you hear are coming, be at peace.

The many tests you face now are of supreme importance as your responses determine whether you are coming home or you will stay longer and face more. I desire you would focus on passing each of these tests.

Focus on this, My children, and do not be dissuaded from your work for My Kingdom for you are nearly home now.

Jos 23:8 - 8 But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.

Deut 10:20 - 20 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.

Deut 13:4 - 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Deut 11:22 - 22 For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;

2 King 18:6 - 6 For he clave to the LORD, [and] departed not from following him, but kept his commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses.

Psa 63:8 - 8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Jos 10:25 - 25 And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

Rth 3:11 -11 And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou [art] a virtuous woman.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 29:25 - 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Luk 8:50 - 50 But when Jesus heard [it], he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment