Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Season of Delight

My children are entering a new era and a new season. My children, though you have dreaded this time, I declare you will find it to be a season of delight. In this season I will delight you in answering your prayers and suddenly. I will delight you in saving your loved ones as you continue to lift them up to Me. I will delight you in granting answers you have prayed for: your healing, your prosperity and miracles for you as you walk through this time. Only believe and I will do this.

I have told you I withhold no good thing to those who love Me and it is true. I will not withhold that which is good from you. I desire you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul also prospers.

Are you ready for this new Season of Delight?

[Isa 43:19-21 KJV] 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

[Luk 12:32 KJV] 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

[3Jo 1:2 KJV] 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

No comments:

Post a Comment