Friday, September 9, 2022

Your Schooling

Now is the time of your schooling. I will now begin teaching each of you what is most needful to survive in this new season.

My children, you are so concerned for when time will end. Many of you have more time than you believe and some of you have less. Do not be concerned for how long the time is, be concerned for whether your work is complete when it does end.

[Psa 32:8 KJV] 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

[Phl 4:9 KJV] 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

[Pro 1:7 KJV] 7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

[Psa 25:4 KJV] 4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

[Pro 3:11-12 KJV] 11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son [in whom] he delighteth.

[Pro 12:1 KJV] 1 Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof [is] brutish.

[Psa 25:5 KJV] 5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou [art] the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

[Pro 4:11 KJV] 11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

[Mat 11:29-30 KJV] 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment