Thursday, September 29, 2022

Tests and Training

This is a time of tests and intense training for My chosen ones. My children, do not grow weary, I am preparing you for what comes. You are being strengthened for more difficult times, that you may withstand what comes next.

Many of My children have lived soft lives, lives without real challenge, lives without hardship. I am strengthening you that you may be effective in this time.

For those of you who have survived more difficult lives, I am making you stronger.

Now it is time to prepare you for what you will face in the future.

1 Pet 5:10 - 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

Jas 1:12 - 12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Rom 12:12 - 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

1 Cor 10:13 - 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

John 16:33 - 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Prov 3:5-6 - 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Rom 5:3 - 3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Psa 23:4 - 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Rom 8:18 - 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

1 Pet 4:12 - 12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Phll 4:13 - 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Psa 34:17-18 - 17 [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 18 The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

2 Cor 12:9 - 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment