Sunday, September 25, 2022

Revival - REPOST

 September 9, 2016

Revival

Breakthrough is just ahead for My obedient ones. You have waited long for good news, this is your time. For in this time shall I raise up many unknown who have been submitting and preparing behind the scenes as I instructed them. I am raising up those who have heeded My warnings, those who strive to obey Me and conform not to the world around them. 

In days coming, you shall see the revealing of many of My chosen ones. I am declaring revival in this time. I declare miracles, signs and wonders through My people in the earth that those who believe Me not among you may know that I am God, and I will be glorified in the earth! 

Get ready, children, for you will see that which you have only heard about heretofore. You will see mighty works and exploits that will shock the nations, and many will give their hearts to Me in this time. 

Beware, too, for persecution – extreme persecution, will be launched by the Evil One as these miracles convert many. His time is short and he knows it, and he will fight against My Glory in the earth. 

When persecution comes, look up, for your redemption draweth nigh! 

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Isaiah 60:1  Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

John 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

2 Timothy 3:12   Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Luke 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment