Saturday, September 24, 2022

They Will Reap the Whirlwind - REPOST

August 26, 2020


They Will Reap the Whirlwind

   My children, the time of lawlessness is upon you. Your world will change in drastic ways now, and you must prepare your hearts.

   Because evil has been allowed to rule, those I have placed in authority are being trampled. This is not My desire and there is great punishment for the wicked ones behind this. I created perfect order when I created the world. Man sinned and allowed disorder and chaos in. Now men trample the order I created (I saw He meant they are trampling those in authority) and great chaos will be the result. There is no safety in chaos and they shall reap the whirlwind.

   When this chaos is loosed, men will not be able to control it.

   Remember I am your protector, and I am well able to protect you from all harm. Only believe. Pray, decree, believe. I have given you the tools, but you must choose to use them. I will protect those who are Mine until I call them home, but the wicked I will give the fruits of their doings.

NOTE:  As I write this, Hurricane Laura is headed for the Texas/Louisiana Coast. The whirlwind in this word is NOT talking about the hurricane. The people trampling authority are those who we are seeing in the news every day trampling the authorities – in the high offices in the land and in the streets of America – they are the ones the Lord showed me in the Spirit as He was speaking this word.

Hosea 8:7

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

Job 21:18

18 They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.

Psalms 83:15

15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

Proverbs 1:25-30

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Proverbs 10:23-25

23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

24 The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

Nahum 1:3

The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Isaiah 3:9-11

The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Uploaded at 10:12pm on September 23, 2022.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment