Sunday, September 11, 2022

Like a River - REPOST

 June 4, 2019

Like a River


   Time in your world moves very quickly now. It is flowing. Moving you like a river towards the end of all things.
 

   Will you rebel and suffer or will you submit to My correction and be spared from the horrors to come? There is little time left, you must decide soon, My Children. 

   Consider what your life will be like if you are on earth during the worst. Consider living without those you love, in terrible conditions. 

   Time is flowing quickly now, moving you like a river towards the end. Will you submit to My Refining now, or will you wait to be refined in that time? 

   I require your answer. 

Isaiah 48:2-10

  • 2 For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The Lord of hosts is his name.
  • 3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
  • 4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;
  • 5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.
  • 6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
  • 7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.
  • 8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.
  • 9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
  • 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment