Thursday, May 23, 2024

At an End

The final harvest of souls has already begun to come into My Kingdom. Most of My children are unaware of just how late it truly is, and that all My children will soon be called home. When all the souls I know are coming in have entered in, I will gather My Bride to Myself from the earth. This will happen suddenly, children, without any warning.

Will you be ready or will I find you sleeping, unaware, in sin?

Children, it is imperative you realize your time in the earth is at an end. Do all you can to witness for Me and lead others to salvation.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:44 - Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:27 - For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment