Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Suddenly Home

My children, I am calling many of you home suddenly in this time, that you may enter into your heavenly reward. Be sure that your houses are in order as there will be no other warning for many of you as I do this. Your works are done and you are ready to enter in.

For those of you left behind, know that if you are still in the earth, there is more work to do. Do not mourn when I call home some you love, many have labored longer than you and desire to be here with Me. Your turn will come.

In the meantime, do all the good you can as little that is good remains in the earth, even now. Tell all you know of Me before it is too late for them.

Do not fear the end but rejoice! You are coming home.

Luke 12:18, 20-24 

18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

21 So [is] he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body [is more] than raiment.

24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

Mark 13:35-37

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment