Sunday, May 26, 2024

What God Told Me About the Weather



What God Told Me About the Weather - May 26, 2024

With all the recent tornadoes dancing across Texas and Oklahoma, FAR more than normal even for Tornado Alley, everyone has been asking what is going on, including me since that is my home territory.

What IS going on with the weather? 

Listen as I review words the Lord has given both me and Lindy Pierce of lojoil.com about the crazy weather we are seeing now.

Lindy's website:

www.lojoil.com

I highly recommend her anointing oils - sample the fragrances if you don't know what to order. The new fragrance called WARRIOR has a strong, beautiful masculine smell to it and is a perfect gift for your pastor or Christian leader who uses anointing oil.  I ONLY buy anointing oil from Lion of Judah. 

Photo:  Picture of a lowering funnel taken on Hwy 283 looking north towards Cheyenne, Oklahoma in 2006. (by Glynda Lomax)



No comments:

Post a Comment