Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Your Final Answer

Persecution against My people is rising and will soon rise violently. Do not fear what you see but continue to obey Me and all will be well, children.

The time you live in will be terrifying to many. Many, many lukewarm believers will fall away and deny Me, their faith not being fully rooted.

Remember your eternity is at stake when you are asked to deny Me and remember, too, that this denial cannot be undone. It is your final answer and will determine where you spend your eternity. If you deny Me, it will not be with Me.

Matt 10:32-33

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jer 17:10 -10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment