Wednesday, May 8, 2024

I Am Your Refuge

My children, in the time coming very soon, events you do not wish to see will begin happening in rapid succession. Everywhere you look you will see change, and the changes will not be good ones. War will come, death will seem to be all around you. There will be no place to hide from this soon coming destruction.

When everything is happening all at once and nothing is within your control, remember that I am your refuge. I am your refuge, I am your comfort, I am your only reassurance.

Psalm 46:1-3

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4  

3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;  

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment