Thursday, May 16, 2024

Come to Me

If only My children would take the time out of their busy days to do what is most needful – to draw near to Me. To know Me in an intimate way, truly know Me.

How I long for this time with you, children! Do you not know there is no good thing I would deny those who make time for Me in this way just to be with Me.

All that you are concerned about, all you need, and every issue facing you could be solved if you would only do this one thing.

Come to Me.

James 4:8-10

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and [your] joy to heaviness.

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Matthew 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psalm 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment