Thursday, May 9, 2024

Draw Near To Me

Come aside in the quiet of the morning, My Beloved.

Draw near to Me in prayer that I may comfort you and help you navigate your difficult days. Each day I wait for you here and long for your presence. Your days are so full of activity, this is why you seek peace and calm.

Soon, the calm you seek will elude you even more.

The time of chaos comes when nothing will be calm yet I shall help you to navigate it all if only you will come aside with Me.  It will not be pleasant, but as you see these events unfolding, know that soon you will return home to Me.

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Jas 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment