Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Announcement - Changes at JPH

It has come to my attention recently that there have been some problems in comment moderation and the commenting forum (Disqus) and possibly people getting blocked from JPH who should not have been blocked on JPH. 

It is never and will never be my intent for there to be a hostile or angry environment on JPH or for anyone to try to force what they believe on someone else. 

I have worked hard to foster a loving, welcoming atmosphere where everyone can fellowship and encourage each other. 

Sadly, I have recently been made aware that this is not the environment being shown forth. After much prayer, these problems are being addressed and changes are being made. 

It is my goal for JPH to become a calm, peaceful, happy place to fellowship again.

Please bear with me as I implement these changes.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment