Saturday, February 26, 2022

Betrayals - REPOST

 August 1, 2016 

Betrayals

My children, there are very difficult times coming when all around you will be in darkness. Much betrayal shall abound, and trust in relationships will almost become a thing of the past for you.

I am revealing to some of you now that those you have believed trustworthy cannot be trusted and do not have your best interest at heart. 

This will be painful for you as you realize your trust is misplaced. Many of you shall suffer terrible betrayals in this time that you may know without any doubt this is so. Going forward, the price of betrayal will be much higher for you. 

Be courageous, My children, as I remove some of those near you so you may see.

Proverbs 19:5  A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Matthew 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Luke 22:3-6

3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.

5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.

6 And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

Jeremiah 12:6  For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Psalm 7:1  O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalm 56:11  In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment