Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Enemy's Hand - REPOST

October 16, 2018

The Enemy’s Hand   I

Those called to prayer in this time have an especially important work to do. They are like highly trained Bodyguards that provide cover for the workers assigned to other tasks. I saw in the spirit that some are assigned to prayer who are not praying, and this is happening on a wide scale. God has called a specific group to intense prayer and intercession. You have been assigned specific areas and people to pray over continually. Many are refusing to answer the call at all, but others are just not doing the work. The scene changed and I saw them out playing on a playground. The Lord showed me this was the enemy’s hand at work.

   Accidents and disasters will take place when those I have assigned refuse to do My will. I will hold you accountable. I gave you dominion over the world you live in, but you are not taking dominion. You neglect it as you run out to play. Because of this, many will not be where they are assigned to be when events come and shall be destroyed. The enemy is calling you out to play, I am calling you to work, but you are following the piper who calls play time.

   Because you have attuned yourself to hear the enemy and not Me, you will be in the wrong place. Because you have not kept your post, the covering I have assigned will be lacking and many who should not be taken yet will be taken. I will hold you accountable for this.

   My Body should work like a well-oiled machine, but when My Children disobey this is not so. As more play, others are distracted and stop working. (I saw how when one child is acting up in class, others stop working as well and no one gets any work done)

   My children, do you still not recognize the enemy’s hand at work in your lives? Do you still not understand the value of the work I have called you to?

   A soldier must not leave his post as one soldier can allow an entire army to be breached. Watch and pray!

NOTE:  I have also found myself being distracted in prayer time recently. The enemy only tries to distract us from work that is having an effect against him. Prayer devastates the kingdom of darkness. Satan greatly fears the prayers of God’s anointed!

Genesis 1:28

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Matthew 7:21

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

James 1:22-24

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

1 Timothy 2:1-4

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Hebrews 10:36-38

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

2 Timothy 2:4

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment