Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Intense Refining

My children, a time of intense refining is upon you.

The end quickly approaches and My Bride must be ready to meet her Bridegroom. I will therefore, refine you and make you ready. Your part is to submit to Me so the refining can be completed.

For those of you who have long been submitted to Me, this refining will be simple. For those who have resisted and refused to make needed changes, it will be very difficult. For My children who have waited until the end to make changes, you have chosen this consequence, it was not My desire that all the change be upon you at once. Humble yourselves now, that I may refine you.

This refining will be a time of learning to submit little by little, but sped up due to the season. The world around you is changing quickly and there is little time to complete your refining, making it much more challenging for you. Cry out to Me when it overwhelms you, I will bring you comfort.

If you do not allow Me to refine you now, you will be left to be refined in the horrors of The Great Tribulation, which begins very soon.

1 Peter 1:7 KJV

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 48:10 KJV

Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Proverbs 17:3 KJV

The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment