Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Little Time Remains

Little time remains for My children to prepare. Some of you are being prepared to be called home to Me. Others of you will remain awhile longer that you may lead lost souls into My Kingdom.

Many of you still play at worldly pursuits, as if there is much time remaining. For you it will be most difficult on that day when you awake to find your world will never be the same again. You have not heeded My warnings, nor made any preparations, not tried to understand.

For My children who are preparing, come aside with Me. Sit in My presence and wait. I will instruct you.

Proverbs 22:3 KJV

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Luke 21:36 KJV

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Romans 13:11 KJV

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment