Sunday, February 6, 2022

War is at Hand - REPOST

 April 24, 2017

War is at Hand

(In my original notes but not on the original post:  I felt a cry coming up in my spirit suddenly on Saturday evening just before 8pm, great grief for what is coming).

My people, hole up in your homes, for war is at hand and you should not be on the highways and byways when it strikes, for you will be very regretful if you are.

You cannot stop this from transpiring, only pray you for mercy for those not yet saved, for I will save many by your prayers, and I will show you mercy as well, if you will spend your time thus.

Your life as you know it is about to change forever, and it will never be put back the same way again. This must be, and you must endure, and watch for My soon return.

Draw near to those you love and speak your words of love now, for many shall be taken from you. Plagues are about to be released as well, and you will not see them coming (the plagues).  I have suffered very long with this adulterous nation, and I have grown weary of your abominations in My sight. A stiff-necked people walks its streets with no intention of ever repenting.

I warn My own in My great mercy, but the wicked shall perish in their sins. Only those being interceded for by My children shall be saved.

Occupy until I come by doing the works you know are of Me. Tell others of Me at every chance. Be about My Father’s business and do not deny Me before men, no matter the cost.

You are coming home.

 

NOTE:  For those who ARE interested in preparing as they can, I recommend the videos by my good friend manyrounds (who is retired military) of the Fortified High Tower on YouTube. Here are a couple about if you have to bug out of your vehicle ... he has more on other subjects.

 Pt 01 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8rYwR_cd0

Pt 02 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3XGx0RkpuE  

Matthew 24:6 KJV

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:13 KJV

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Luke 19:13 KJV

And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment