Wednesday, February 2, 2022

I Will Recompense

It was just after my prayer time one morning recently when in the spirit, I heard a bell ring, and for no apparent reason it made me think of America’s Liberty Bell. Then I heard mournful music, like you would hear at a funeral, and I realized I was hearing America’s freedoms die in my spirit. Minutes later, the Lord had a message for us.

This will be a difficult time for you, My children. For those who have allowed My refining, it will be less difficult, as you have become more easily adaptable.

Your freedoms are being snatched away before your very eyes. The enemy of your souls plots to oppress you until you give in and deny Me. He will attempt this first by attempting to confine you "for the greater good" much as He confined My people years ago. (I saw Satan's thumb pressing down on a man, like to crush him by holding him confined and still).

Then he will take from you all he can take away, in an attempt to make you give up and surrender your will to his. If you surrender, he wins your soul and you are his forever.

Let no man deceive you, My children, there is no repentance or salvation for those who yield their wills to the enemy in this way. Those who yield will receive the Mark that he owns them.

Resisting will be a struggle as he will have power to withhold all you need to survive - food, water, shelter, work. But resist you must in order to be saved. Only those who endure to the end will be saved.

My children must be very vigilant in this time. Know I am with you in all you face and I shall recompense all your suffering with great wrath.

Nothing happens to My children I do not see.

Revelation 13:11 KJV

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12 KJV

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 KJV

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 13:14 KJV

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15 KJV

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16 KJV

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 KJV

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9 KJV

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 KJV

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 KJV

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment