Monday, February 7, 2022

In Faith or in Fear

How long will you remain complacent, My children? As My enemy’s power grows in the earth, how long will you remain silent? Do you dare to dream it will not affect you as it increases?

Did My Son remain silent when He was persecuted? Did His disciples shrink back as they were chased from city to city?

Many of My children fail to prepare their hearts and minds for what is about to transpire. For this reason, suicide will become rampant in the time of the end. This should not be so among My children, as I have forewarned you of what is coming, and not to love your lives or cling to them.

I have forewarned you to be in My Holy Word, that your faith be made strong, that panic may be abated.

It is your choice how you face what lies just ahead, in faith or in fear. 

Choose wisely.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 KJV

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Matthew 5:44 KJV

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment