Tuesday, March 5, 2024

A Jealous God - REPOST

December 18, 2015

 

A Jealous God

As your busy days flow one into another, it is easy for you to forget Me; to cast your time with Me aside with tasks that do not matter. But your time with Me does matter. I am a jealous God – I love My Children passionately, and with great zeal do I guard you.

Be careful that you do not at all forget Me, for I will defeat every rival for your time and affections. Whatever you idolize above Me, I am able to destroy.

I must be first.

Deuteronomy 4:24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Deuteronomy 8:19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

 

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-jealous-god.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment