Friday, March 1, 2024

No Longer in the Shadows

As wicked powers in high places push all that is good from your world, the worst kinds of wickedness will take its place. Those of My children still in the world at the time this happens will witness evil increasing in the streets.

Evil and the vilest wickedness will fill your streets and cities and behind your closed doors, children. Strengthen yourself in My Word and in My Presence for what you will see then, for it will be horrific. Violence and evil in forms you have never witnessed before will no longer hide in the shadows but take its place proudly in the light of day for all to see.

Shame among the wicked will become a thing of the past as they boldly flaunt the most wicked of desires and acts in full public view. This will be a discouraging time for all believers, as everything you witness will appear to show defeat.

Be encouraged then for that is when the world’s cup of wickedness is full and I will bring the end of all things. Only those of My children still being refined and those who have assignments from on high will remain in the earth to see this evil.

Repent quickly if you have sinned that you be not on the earth in this grievous time.

NOTE: For years I have caught glimpses of a time in the future when all manner of sexual sin will be performed in broad daylight in public view, literally in the streets and sidewalks of our cities. This will be a time also when pedophilia is not only legal but encouraged and children will be victimized in unspeakable ways. Bestiality will also run unchecked.

Isaiah 5:20 - 25

20 - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto [them that are] mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, [so] their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases [were] torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand [is] stretched out still.

Psalms 23:4 – 6

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Uploaded at 7:40am on February 28, 2024.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment