Wednesday, March 27, 2024

The Night Approaches

I have told you of the series of events which will soon begin, and will change the world. I have forewarned you that you will lose people you love in this time, and many you know.

My children, it is of the utmost importance that those you love know Me in time to accept Me. If you will lead them to Me, or intercede that others may tell them of Me, you can enjoy being with them forever in your real home, here with Me.

Do not waste the time left to you on frivolous pleasures that hold no value for you cannot ever get this time back.

Work while it is day, the night approaches quickly.                                                                                  

John 9:4 - 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Gal 6:9 - 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

2 Tim 4:7 - 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith:

1 Cor 10:31 - 31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Prov 21:25 - 25 The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.

Prov 14:23 - 23 In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips [tendeth] only to penury.

Uploaded at 9:35pm on March 19, 2024.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment