Friday, March 15, 2024

Suddenly

My children, when the events I have forewarned you about come, they will come upon you suddenly. One day flows into the next and all seems to be normal, then suddenly …

Then suddenly enemies will attack your nations, whole cities will be destroyed within moments and chaos will erupt around you. Once these events begin, they will not cease until the end of all things is upon you. Many of you will be called home to Me, and the ones left will be protected until your assignments are completed.

Be diligent about the work of My Kingdom and you will soon be here with Me. Do not fear, no matter what you see, for you are safe in the palm of My mighty Hand as you witness for Me.

Job 5:3 – I have seen the foolish taking root: but suddenly I cursed his habitation.

Proverbs 6:15 – Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Proverbs 24:22 – For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Proverbs 29:1 – He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 – For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Isaiah 48:3 – I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Jeremiah 4:20 – Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

Jeremiah 6:26 – O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.

Mark 13:36 – lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment