Monday, March 11, 2024

True Worship

My children underestimate the mighty power they have access to when they truly worship Me. Some live their entire lives without ever entering into My presence in true worship even once.

As My children come to Me in true worship, I break bondages off them. I defeat  the assignments of the enemy sent against them. I answer prayers for financial increase, healing and joy.

Children, all you need is already at your disposal but you neglect to use all the tools I have left for you.                                                                                                                                                          John 4:24 - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Psalms 95:6 - O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.

John 4:23 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Isaiah 12:5 - Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Luke 4:8 - And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Psalms 29:2 - Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Exo 34:14 - 14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God:

Deut 8:19 - 19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment