Friday, March 8, 2024

Assignments and Blessings

Now is the time many of My children shall watch as their assignments, and the correlating blessings, are given to another, as you have not been willing to take up your crosses.

Many who call themselves by My Name will be stricken and afflicted in this time as well for you have called yourselves Mine and you are nothing like Me. You secretly mock and persecute My people and this I will not stand and watch.

Prepare, for your judgment is at hand.

2 Timothy 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Matthew 22:14 - For many are called, but few are chosen.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

1 Corinthians 1:26 - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1 Timothy 1:12 - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment