Friday, March 29, 2024

Miracles - REPOST

October 6, 2023 

 

Miracles 

I was in my morning prayer time, when I asked the Lord to tell me about His Final Harvest Revival. 

In this revival, long standing prayers will be answered in the blink of an eye. Prodigals will be saved – and not only in the revival services, but wherever they are, for those who have not ceased interceding for them in this time. I will touch them wherever they are, and they will give their hearts to Me. They will be forever changed and all will know that I AM the Lord.

Pray, My children, pray. Do not cease to pray daily for those you love who are unsaved for I will save them if you will pray in faith. Pray no matter what you see for the battle for their souls is very great. Your enemy fights to keep them yet He knows I will save them as you continue praying.

Pray! 

Acts 4:30 - By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. 

John 4:48 - Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. 

Acts 3:16 - And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. 

Mark 16:17 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 

John 14:12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

Acts 19:11 - And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2023/10/miracles.html?m=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment