Sunday, March 31, 2024

Great Rewards - REPOST

May 2, 2014

Great Rewards

I wish to take My people to a higher level of kingdom living while they are still in the earth. I desire you would believe Me for a level of living such as you have never known. I desire to make you the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, a lender, not a borrower, My people.

From you, this will require much faith in My ability to prosper you. I can take you beyond your wildest dreams, My people. I desire to do this that those in the world may see you and know you are blessed. For those in the world shall not be able to comprehend how you have been taken to such great heights!

I shall display you in all My glory before I bring you all home to Me, that the world may see and know that I AM the living God, the God of Israel, the former God of the United States that made America great for a time, until you turned your back on Me.

But the voices of My people cry out to Me and those shall I honor and show great glory through. I have promised you great rewards, My children, and now you shall walk in them.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

Believe Me to do mighty exploits! Cleanse your minds by being in My Word daily that you may be a vessel of honor, fit for My use.

My children, you cannot comprehend the greatness and glory I desire for you. If you will walk closely with Me, we shall do great things in the earth!

Deut. 28:12: The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

 

Deut. 28:13: And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Deut. 15:6: For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Phil. 4:4: Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Prov. 22:7: The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

2 Tim. 2:20-21:

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

1 Cor. 1:27: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2014/05/great-rewards.html?m=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment