Tuesday, August 13, 2024

A Dark Day

A dark day approaches for America. A dark day approaches for all My people everywhere as the wicked are setting in motion their plan to remove everything of Me from the world I created.

Only a little time remains to you to win souls, My children. Even now, I am calling many of My faithful servants home to their rewards that they see not the evil that is coming. It is not My desire that My people see the filth about to cover the world. Only those still in much need of refining will remain.

Do not fear, children. For everything I do or allow is in the interest of My children.

Soon you will all be here with Me.

Matthew 9:37 - 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Daniel 12:3 - And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 10:32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Uploaded at 6:30am on August 13, 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment