Tuesday, August 27, 2024

You have Not Learned to Trust Me

So many of My people call themselves by My Name but you have not learned to trust Me.           

What will you do in that time, My children, when there is no food in your cupboards to feed yourselves and your children and no food in the stores to buy? What will you do? Who will you cry to for help?

There will be no need to cry in that time for those who walk with Me now, for I will be feeding them. As they believe, so will it be unto them.

But what about you?

My children, you are running out of time to learn to believe Me for all you need. The time of great want comes upon you very soon and it will be ushered in quickly. There will be no time then.

Ask Me to teach you now.

Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 6:28-29: (28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: (29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment