Friday, August 23, 2024

Turmoil Coming

A time of terrible turmoil approaches for all the world. A struggle will take place for the ultimate power and control of the masses. Very little food will be available anywhere and what little is left in that time will cause fierce divisions.

In the spirit I saw big crowds of people that were so bony, I don’t know how they had the strength to stand up. A man rules over most at that time and he is not a nice man. I see an evil smile. He seems to enjoy seeing everyone suffer. He is not thin himself, so he is not doing without.

My daughter, look and see. Do not turn away from the vision. What is coming is evil and My people will become targets to be taken from as others seek to blame them. My people will become known as those to blame as they spoke My words of warning before the tragedies came.

Not all My people will suffer in what you see. I am calling many home before then as they have toiled diligently, they have not asked to stay to the end, and I desire the judgments would not touch them. As I removed righteous Noah and his family, and as I removed Lot and his, I will move some of My people far from danger. Others I will bring home. Some I will bring home and send back to tell what they have seen. I will use every avenue available to call men to Me, that they might be saved.

Those who continue to reject Me face a terrible fate.

2 Tim 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

1 Peter 3:14-16 

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Matt 5:10 - Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment