Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Like No Other

Do you know how I teach My children to trust Me? I give them a need to trust Me for. I allow them to be in just enough need that only I can help them.

Then I teach them through My Word that I will always be there, I will always guide and provide for them. That I can be trusted like no other for I am like no other.

The journey of learning to trust Me is challenging but it is wonderful, as you learn I am who I say I am. I will do what I say I will do.

And I will do it for you.

Trust Me.

Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 6:28-29: (28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: (29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Uploaded at 1:35pm on August 23, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment