Friday, August 2, 2024

Your Complacency

My people have allowed evil to flourish in the world around them. Children, this is not My will, but your complacency that has done this. Your enemy is always hard at work increasing sin and evil. My people have not been diligent in prayer and fastings and intercession to counteract the enemy’s plan. You have not been diligent in defeating the evil and sin in your own lives, preferring the pleasures of it over the truth of My ways.

In this time, I will show for all to see who has chosen darkness over light, who has chosen the enemy’s paths over My own. I will show forth as only I can, by allowing darkness to overcome those who have chosen it. I will give you over to your sins, you who choose your sin over Me, and there will be no more repentance poured out on you.

Heed My warning, children. This begins now.

Rom 12:21 - 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Isa 5:20 - 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Prov 3:7 - 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Rom 2:6-8 - 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Uploaded at 11:05am on August 1, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment