Thursday, August 1, 2024

Your Time has Come

I am calling many of My children to step into new roles now. I have gifted you with talents and abilities specifically for this time.

I will soon call home many of those who have labored long and devotedly to Me and to My people, that they may rest. Those being trained now are their replacements. Get ready to minister in a time like no other and to see My Glorious power as men of old did. Get ready to see things you never dreamed you would see.

Do not fear being in lack for I will supply your every need, you need only follow My voice. Do not fear the wicked harming you for I have already assigned masses of angels to protect My end times workers and warriors. Do not fear at all, only believe Me.

Step out, My children, for your time has come to rise and shine. You will lead the last souls to be saved into My Kingdom and great and very great will be your reward!

Isa 41:10 - 10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jos 1:9 - 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:13 - 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Psa 118:6 - 6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 29:25 - 25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Isa 60:1 - 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Uploaded at 10:08am on August 1, 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment