Monday, August 5, 2024

Ask What You Will of Me

I will move My people betwixt areas under judgment to keep you safe while you complete the last works to be done for My Kingdom.  These locations will not always be the ones you would choose, but they are the ones I choose for the sake of souls to be saved and you shall be greatly rewarded for your obedience and work in this time.

Be very diligent My people, for time is nearly ended now and these souls are in danger of passing into darkness and torment for all eternity. Be diligent to witness of Me to all around you and to lead others into My Kingdom who do not yet know Me.

For those who do this, you may ask what you will of Me and I will do it.

NOTE:  As I was receiving this word, I literally felt there is nothing He will not grant to those who go about winning souls in this time!

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Luke 14:23 - And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment