Monday, July 11, 2016

This Day and Age


My children, this day and age will be very trying for you. Those who hate will begin to turn their hatred towards you, because they hate My Glorious Name. They hate the righteousness you stand for, and want to kill you for it. Many think they do me service when they do, but the god they serve is not Me.

Keep yourself pure in these times, free from immorality, free from hatred, free from crime. Obey the laws of your land and honor Me in all you do. The time on earth is drawing to a close and what you see before you has been foretold of old.

Keep your eyes on Me, and I will keep you in perfect peace. 

John 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 16:2  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Matthew 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Isaiah 26:6  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What stood out to me most was "Obey the laws of your land and honor Me in all you do." Of course I assume that to mean if it doesn't voilate God's Word of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to respond to this post by saying the Lord is talking about things here that not many of us are aware of yet. The first paragraph here speaks of those who hate us and want to kill us. I noticed in the prayer requests section of this blog, some people were asking for help as they were under SEVERE attack daily, & didn't know what to do? There is a big difference between the attacks of demons and devils, and the attacks of alien life forms that are not of this world. I too have been attacked by the so called grays, who are merely servants to other
    controlling evil ones who all work for Satan.
    Once, they implanted a bomb in a small box in my back, and the box
    was wired to a battery pack. The box was leaking some kind of highly explosive petroleum type explosive material that i could even taste in my throat. I had a friend with me who could see in the Spirit, and he described what he saw. So I called my friend, Linda Newkirk, at prophecies.org and asked for prayer. She sent an angel, Emilio, to remove the bomb, but it took a few days before the work was finished. These are the kinds of dangers all Christians face in their walk today, whether we like it or not. Can you imagine walking around for days with a live ticking bomb in your body?
    Notice the 2nd paragraph here, where the Lord warns us to stay PURE. The only way the alien beings gained access to me to plant the bomb was by sin in my life, as a sleeping church-goer. This current warning is of the utmost serious nature a Christian can imagine! That episode of affliction for me was not what some might claim as "a suffering for the Lord". That does happen when you walk cleanly & purely. No brownie points for me on that one. On the brighter side, I have a friend, that same Linda, who has been murdered for her love of the Lord many hundreds of times, and Jesus just keeps bringing her back! Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world! This Word says it is time to get squeeky clean! rick/AK

    ReplyDelete