Thursday, July 7, 2016

Take Action


So many of My children are stuck where they are. They have fallen into a rut and refuse to make the effort to change their circumstances.

My children, why are you allowing the enemy’s plans to succeed? Why do you settle for so much less than My Word says I have for you? Why do you think that is My will for your life?

I desire My children would stop listening to the enemy’s lies about Me, about My ways, and about My refusal to help them. My plans and purposes for you are good, My precious ones. Only the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy will tell you otherwise.

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

3 John 2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 18:30  As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.


1 comment: