Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Turnover


As I began to pray this morning and seek the Lord for a word for us, I heard a word in my spirit:  Turnover. I saw something like a big dark ball rolling downhill and growing larger as it went. Immediately, I saw political candidates who are so much in the news these days. Then He began to speak.

Since the nation of America has abandoned Me, so shall I abandon her. I will abandon her to wicked leaders, to evil plans, to destructions I would otherwise have protected her from. My people only shall know My Hand of Protection. The wicked shall be turned over in their wickedness, and will do even more wickedly before the end comes.

But fear not, My precious children – work while it is still day, for the night comes quickly towards you and with it, brings much evil. There is much destruction in store for this nation that now walks so wickedly in My sight. She has chosen evil over Me, and now she will be turned over to evil.

The turnover has begun. Work – sow seeds of goodness where you can. Build up My Kingdom, for the night is coming where no man can work. 

Proverbs 1:25-27

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 

Psalm 9:16-17

16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. 

Psalm 91:1-4

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Matthew 6:19-20

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:


3 comments:

  1. Many worship the dead and idols - July 13, 2016

    There are many all over the world who worship the dead and idols instead of Me, the Living God, whom it is all about. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am. I am alive not dead. I am a Jealous God. I love and I care for all. Those who worship and honor the dead and idols are all deceived and in darkness. They are in sin and must repent, it is an abomination to Me. I am to be worshiped, honored, and served not the dead nor any idol. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

    Seek Me for yourselves until you find Me. I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. Do not worship what you do not know, nor the dead, nor any idol but Me the Living God only. If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint.

    I speak, I am alive. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am in control. I am the Light of the world, the only Savior. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Do not be deceived.

    The one who comes humbly to Me with a repentant heart, I will never reject. I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I warn out of love and because I care. Know and serve Me the Living God only to be pleasing to and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.


    http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. “We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him who is true by being in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal Life. Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.”1 John 5:19-21

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord spoke these simple words to me about the encroaching darkness...I am the Way...the Truth and the Life...stand IN me not FOR me!! His abiding Presence in us will keep us...

    ReplyDelete