Friday, July 22, 2016

Set Your Mind


Some of My children are not ready for the changes about to happen in their lives, though they think they are. My children, you must remember that the changes you see as negative may actually be what is best for you in My eyes. I know what is coming to your world, and how it will affect each one of you and I am making changes that are best for you so you can be most effective.

Set your minds to obey Me in all things. Set your hearts to be humble under My hand, no matter what these changes bring, and you will do well in them. If you resist the changes, it will not stop them from coming, it will only make them harder for you to bear. If you resist Me, I will in turn resist you in your pridefulness.

Set yourself to obey, and follow Me.

Luke 9:51  And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

2 Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

James 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, today while I was driving, "If we are not walking knowingly in humility we are walking in pride".

    This was not my thought at all. It is such an easy way to assess where we are. I understand that some will be deceived but if we want humility it is the first step.

    Thanks for this confirmation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate I idolized marriage and children so badly I went against Gods timing and will for my life and chose a partner completely wrong for me. I have cried out over and over for Gods forgiveness and a way out of this situation. My husband is not a believer and does not provide for his family spiritually or financially. He was married before and has other children and it has been
    Nothing but pain misery and heartache for me. i have however been so beyond blessed with a daughter and twin girls on the way but I question keeping them in this situation. Please please pray for me

    ReplyDelete