Monday, July 18, 2016

Navigating


My children are wondering how they will navigate these large changes in their lives.

My children, whenever you are unable, I will send you help. I am always near you to help you, and My other children who obey My voice will also help you when the journey is too difficult for you. Fear not.

Your world is changing quickly as I have accelerated time. The end quickly approaches and most of the world is unaware of what is coming. Work now while it is day and leave the details of your daily lives to Me, for I am well able to provide for you and help you with the changes at hand.

John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, God is so awesome! I have seen this already in my life. After I sold my house, I needed a temporary place to stay and someone from church kindly opened their basement up for me to use until my new job starts and I get to move back to Oklahoma. God has been so faithful to me in this process as I wait on Him. Praise God for all that He has done! I hope He's working mightily in your lives as well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true time is accelerating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, LORD GOD, for Your AMAZING LOVE and CARE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for me I need to move back to california I don't know how I am going to get there #blessing #protection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus for looking after your devoted Children who love and obey you.
    We are Truly GRATEFUL. Here to serve you in obedience. Belinda❤

    ReplyDelete