Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Are You Ready?


Some of the changes I am bringing into your lives will take you by surprise, My children, and at first you may find them difficult to understand, but bear with Me, for I have a purpose in this. It will turn out for your benefit if you will only trust Me.

I have placed people in your path for you to minister to, for you to influence. The world is under the enemy’s influence, but My people are able to influence the world if they will only try. So many sit back and say, “Let someone else do it.” Do not be one of these if I speak to you to go to the streets.

Your reward is in My Hand and I will release it when I see you are ready. Are you ready?

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Isaiah 6:8  Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

1 John 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 comments:

  1. Please pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I will see myself in a neighborhood or in a shopping district inside my head. This is a clised vision. The lord will direct you with a "snapshot". recently someone called the police b/c we have no solicting laws in our area. They include passing out literature. I have a busines card with the gospel on it and little scripture books.

    So praya nd be aware that everyone is not going to acept your message. NO matter waht their face looks like, they will think back on your words after the rapture and be glad you talked with them. "Repent" is a loving message. We are trying to help them allong their way to heaven.

    I live in a place where there are 7 Christian radio stations (Grand rapids, MI). Still half the people I talk to have not read the Bible or heard of the word rapture. They are completely clueless the tribulation is right around the corner. Indeed, a sheep without a shepherd. Many have an acknowlegement when I aay all the things happening are to wake us up to the fact that the Lord is returning soon.

    I am now studying what I might preach when the time comes to be in the business district to minister to people. Thank-you for you confirmations. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months ago the Lord took my long term boyfriend and partner from me, to this day I still don't understand why or what His plan is and I continue to hope He will deliver him and restore us. I know there is purpose in this even though I don't like it or understand.

    Thank you for this, its a reminder to trust in Him at all times no matter how hard and how broken-hearted.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks ago. And now, she's doing a mastectomy. I'm so afraid, worried and anxious. Early this year, onenof my hubby's cancer marker was also positive but thx God it's a false alarm. I'm now pregnant with our 3rd child and really really afraid that God will allow me to have a cancer too. >.< I try to disicpline my mind, to focus on His goodness and mercy. And to trust His heart ... He is a good God and a loving Father ... Thx for this post. Encourage me to once again depend on Him and not on my own understanding

    ReplyDelete